Posted in Module, Plaster, Powershell

Plaster Baby Steps

Just a quick note… started to get addicted to plaster. One other thing I learned but not fully. I wanted to include the PowerShell Version to the plaster process. I made changes and the template started failing. It would appear there is some case sensitivity:

powerShellVersion='$PLASTER_PARAM_ModulePSVer'
The “p” in powerShellVersion appears to be lowercase only. I have to figure out the parameter names and case sensitivity. I found this by trial and error but I need to get more fluent with it.

Author:

USMC, CVID, Technology, PowerShell... just general ramblings

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s